- What are you feeling in your body?
- What do you hear?
- Take a deep breath and write down what you smell.
- Look around you and write down what you see.
- If you have something to drink nearby take a sip. Is it warm, sweet, cold? What flavors do you notice?
- What does doing this feel like to you?
Not knowing where to start is an ideal place TO start because when this thought comes, it means you have already begun the process of change. If you have come to a place in life where the decision to move forward begins to present itself in the forms of questions like these, taking time to write down the questions automatically gives you momentum to start looking for the answers or solutions. Energy is like that. What we give our energy to becomes what propels us through life. By taking note of where our energy resides, we give ourselves the opportunity to move into where we want to be.